Greetings From The Heart Of Babylon

gen131

sye froms da gump is able to pass any random blood test but has some kit, some sad lights and some et cetera, yule. decrim and medical mj is pending the senate but hassan our gov has only promised to vote on the medical. with that in mind some boy was arrested in vermont for growing by yes, yb his dad. just wanted to put the fear of god in thge boy. sheesh bac medical is legal in vermont. jesus, gettin high for some kids is medicinal. jesus fucking fracking christ almighty is the tomb mt or not. belated easter yolk from lost egg.

gen131

emiccons no work; prob moi,

for the record, i repeat myself hopeful in slight improvement hhehe sheiiit. no record of cave men ranting on wall, jesus, smoke bad, smoke bad; with responce from smart-ass caveman, 'go outside with the t rex that eats ya hole and live a short healthy life.' t rex ate the fossil record. now puritans including big c and muslins and dolly lamas dont use dis a home as it comedy, jesus. i believe in the law, jamie walter says the law?, yes i understand but its law of physics. walter you shouldnt sniff da glue with soo much grass and crack. dare say more but maybe you still alive. that last for the marcosian in de las casa blanco.

nayway yesterday was near panic and took preventitive pills, yes, well did sleep some. why thee panic james, well i was on the twit and the twit was butt first. well, new experience for me, typing a rant about billy kristol bein host for osccars. jesus, thought that was goin to be so funny but typing like dis and the twit was puttin vvladly ass backards. jesus, so whatty gatesmen now getting person so i deccided to just post dat way. well, by the by went to fb to warn kids that i was hacked and the face was reversed too. hmm posted and then the backwards became backwards jibberish. just coffee friends so began to question the net. bad idea as lead to how much of net is real and how mucch robotic. thought i cculd tell the diff. so called my care-giver and phone was off. jesus hope she home and drove ova.

she said oops daddy, and could see she be streccched max but had long story to condense and finally just said 'panicc attack' took three pills and clon' fb and twit typing backwards' she giggled possibility for fb and was a yes so asked for my pw. jesus should not hesitate with your own but as i stipulate, am a paranoid muthafucker. told her its my computer as i dont think can do that from server. she checked and no backwards but then read what i had posted and laught at bass ackwards backwards. sheiit. we almost fought about dad, who would do that. i said 'they' cancelled tests on csf after abnormal cell count. hello.

gen131

we royally we are could with our net government, form an insurance corp, one big 'person' for our royal health, welfare, and pursuit of happiness needs. dat would be a lot of monies just lying in limbo and would need investing or something. no no numpty dumpty. sincce we royally control our economy then our insurance person corp would be payed royally by us a cola plus just to hedge for inflammation and other emergencies. course, we royally would need tonnes of accountants but jesus, we royally could all be trained in accountability for our nine to five and then it royally we screw. metaphors all metaphors all around and not a one to think. wramc poked, pried, xrayed, tested and psychoanalysed and declared me sane and fit for duty which i did with second honorable medal but said nowt about brain damage wramc the army flagship inflicted in 1969. this is still top secret need to know that. help me jesus imma blow da whistle like swartz, manning and assange. fuck da beast. great full of dead, garcia. know a little latin besides the little grreek i know. actually latino, is my little friend. hehe sheiiit.

realgen131

we royally we are could with our net government, form an insurance corp, one big 'person' for our royal health, welfare, and pursuit of happiness needs. dat would be a lot of monies just lying in limbo and would need investing or something. no no numpty dumpty. sincce we royally control our economy then our insurance person corp would be payed royally by us a cola plus just to hedge for inflammation and other emergencies. course, we royally would need tonnes of accountants but jesus, we royally could all be trained in accountability for our nine to five and then it royally we screw. metaphors all metaphors all around and not a one to think. wramc poked, pried, xrayed, tested and psychoanalysed and declared me sane and fit for duty which i did with second honorable medal but said nowt about brain damage wramc the army flagship inflicted in 1969. this is still top secret need to know that. help me jesus imma blow da whistle like swartz, manning and assange. fuck da beast. great full of dead, garcia. know a little latin besides the little grreek i know. actually latino, is my little friend. hehe sheiiit.

realgen131

realgen131 fornow gnus from babylon and the heart.

'mr.aunte christian,tear down this wall!'

resolve is strong, today. posting became issue on mint and mozilla. so iam at the library but not feeling free to post here on any regular basis. this shit does fuck wit my 'creativity'. anyway, friends, resolve to disturb uk420 with nonsense at least daily is objective. thanks for listening i owe you esp jewels tonnes. cheers.

realgen131

good to see you hughie.

iain banks seems like someone i should be reading and now he's has the big c. gall bladder seems unusual was thinking another pancratic but gb ccancer can be missed until too late. banks is described by one article as cannabis user and a bit quirky. since his disease is well documented and beyond traditional medicine what is the harm of a bit of quirky and try to be the first documented person to die from an overddose of cannabis. i mean jesus, take as much oil as you can keep down, keep a diary. probably lots cheaper than experimental pharmacology and could be the first to od on cannabis. duncan smith could put the poor, disabled, and scrongers out of their miserable existence and off the dole rolls with cannabis lethal cocktale. sic but 'all things are possible' to those that believe. hehe sheiiit. euthanasia by cannabis. ...and it was a brownie that put a smile on his face for the last time and ushered him to the light.

gen :spliff: wantabee

puttin on my coat and hat. cheers.

jesus is hanging out at the student union with pistol pete and assorted sorta marys. day all scream, jesus name. she iiit jimmy jam hendrix.

one mary; jesus, oh my jesus. how come ya dont come again.

jesus; dont i call out yer name loud enough?

frosted mary; jesus come when he need to come. ya cant rush the second city sighin, its just come, to every eye.

pistolpee; jesus, jesus, fucking jesus. never thought.

jesus; dats why i keeps ya around. no thoughts of yer own. not really marys i loves ole peter. he just self-impotent.

wetmary; hey pete is that a pistol or are ya just glad jesus let you feed his sheep?

greenmary; ooh, dis ist some good shit oh son of god. dog fo nos, hehe indeed she iiit. lol, jesus im high. err medicated

jesus; gots to go ladies, mind your pussy peter.

peterp; minding my pussy lord. minding my pussy.

gen131not :spliff: willybee.

jesus is hanging out at the student union. puritan/victorian picket, wilson carrion signs say hooray for austerity and do not subsidize fun, just games. carrion consists of gmo soilbean sorta protein, hfcs, roadkill, all manner of pets and, of course the horse. use everything and the neigh.

pistalp; jesus, it stints, the sighns but they have a point. dont they? jesus, jesus?

marymary; peter why you so swollen with hotz air. day taking the broads away away from the peeps. jesus

jesus; marymary quite neoccontrary as properganda masks as the goose.

pisspeter; jesus, lord, you always with the waves. gotta support da poppa.

jesus; saintly peter out with the old a men, and in wit nurture and nature. time to erectness the dead. (spell check hehesheiiit)

marymary; oh, look, the signs are moving. no wait, just maggots. jesus, day carrion maggotty sighns.

limppeter; pass me some of your shit marymary. i dont see a thing wrong.

jesus; pass me duh tree, marymary, may not be left but the peter not ready for life, yet.

gen131 :spliff: inna my heart growing like a weed hhehe she iiit.

This the most fucked up, mind boggling, head farting acid trip thread ive read to date! Thank you!

keep up the good work!!

JAPE

• 8 years later...