Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rastajedi

• tsk

• distracted

• psychedelix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great Job done by everyone, but for sheer beauty and an excellent healthy gal, I had to go with Scarface's photo. Again, Great Job everyone!!!:ninja:

voted billious for his trichome pic.... nice to see them amber, CBD and a nice stone.

Thanks for the vote m8 but this photo is of a plant only 29 days into flower and the trichs are as clear as it gets, its the colour of the trich head and its clearness that you need to look at. Personally I harvest at milky but each to their own hey?

Edited by billious

awesome buds !

sry can not vote all!!

despite of big healty colas which deserve all votes,well i really liked gnasha one even in tiny!

gj all

Greetings,

Has to be TSK's Ice Cream for me lol. My friend has grown this and it is a lovely smoke :(.

Peace and one love

Buffalosoldier

Congratulations tsk mate :yep: They`re all cracking pics but a deserved winner ;)

Burns B)

thank you sir, very much lol

i feel like a right flukey whoore - second grow, it didn't go so good, and i cant really take photos for toffee lol ...so dunno how this happened :)

thanks to mods for the nomination, thanks to peeps who voted , thank you all very much indeed...

well chuffed :yep:

:wink: