Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

387 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rastajedi

• tsk

• distracted

• psychedelix

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow 2 entries in as many months, well at least i can take solace in my pictures, probably one of the worst grows ive had truth be known..,anyways well done to all nominees, some great entries this month but i think theres gonna be a clear winnner with that wonderful picture from Tsk congrats mate :( , goodluck to all and many thanks for voting Rj :realcool: peace

it was close between Tsk and Scarface but i went for Scarface's NJxOE :rofl: - this strain never fails to impress me :rofl: , your Ice cream looks awesome as well Tsk mate :yep:

well done to all as normal some great looking shots of bud wish i could do same with pic's :yep: but jedi does it for me with been a red head meself :spliff: love the red hair :stoned:

(probably one of the worst grows ive had truth be known..,) can i have it then jedi plz :shock:

Edited by tange

For me TSK gets it but rastajedi's pot of gold looks hot too. I just got some POG seeds so im doing that next. hope mine looks as good, rastajedi!

;)

has to be tsk's Ice Cream, buds look much better than my ice cream and frosty too!

and yeah ganjiangie the ice cream i got was cuttings from a mates feminised seeds!

Edited by WeedGuy

hey angie, they sure are. well mine sure were.

i dont think there is a non fem variety, no straight seed, at least there wasnt when and where i got mine.

:smoke:

Im just curious as to why i was nominated with a picture thats only had 7 downloads, as apposed to the one thats had 376, far better picture but thats just my opinion :unsure: