Sativex Chocolate

DANZIG

And when I read your post you sounded (obviously I misread it, apologies) like a stoner who'd stumbled into this thread withour realising where it is wink1.gif

no probs arnie, i am a stoner too, and do tend to stumble about this site without a glance at forum headings.

tbh i only realised how much weed was helping when forced to stop growing, and other supplies were a bit hit and miss.

tobacco, aaah, love it and hate it, given up many a time, one day it will stick.

peas

• Like 1

I made Sativex chocolate in 2006 and advised GWP, of this, in an email, in early 2007, saying that it worked better as a chocloate. I was advised, by phonecall, that making Sativex chocolate was a bad idea as a medicine.

In fact the woman, who is no longer working for GWP, had a good laughed at me. Fine!

That does surprise me, what reason did they give for it being such a bad idea?

She said, "We don't wish to be associated with producing a product similar to that of an illegal organisation who have been distributing cannabis laced chocolate, and who are presently being taken to Court by the Government. No! We don't wish to end up in the same mess as them!" As I recall, she did at one point mention THC4MS.

They know very well it works well when mixed with high cocoa content chocolate.

My way of mixing it was to put 5 or 6 sprays per cube of chocolate (done the hard way! - pressing the awkward, difficult to use spray mechanism on the vial) ... which equaled guaranteed sleep.

Tried 3 sprays on Volcano, with wire mesh liquid holder, and I didn't get anything worth writing about.

Alcohol evaporates at, is it 76C? I didn't want the alcohol when vaporising it, so I set it at 76C 1st and let it blow to air.

Just thinking about it now ... all my THC and CBD went to air as well ... it's bound to the alcohol ... I'm a clot!!!

There are varieties of weed on sale in coffeeshops in the Netherlands that, for me at least, that leave Sativex looking like some LowRyder I've grown - it will just about provide enough illness and pain relief get just about get you through the day.

I've vaporised some weeds here and I'm 'gone' by the 3rd or 4th bag (Black Widow, Santa Maria, Morning Glory, Q, to name but a few). If all I can manage to get is something like average White Widow (of which there is far too much about and some worse than the worst I've ever had in the UK) I mix 0.1g good hash with the weed to get to sleep.

In term of cost, since I would have to pay for Sativex in UK, @ 90p a spray x 6 that is £5.40 to get to sleep on Sativex.

Using vaporised good weed here cost me about £ 1 - £1.50 to get the same quality and quantity of sleep.

peas

Ooh, can I have mine Mushy please? :rofl: Then we can potter off down the pub for a pint too. :rofl: :rofl:

Stumble away old bean! We're all the same really, I reckon.

Have a good 'un ;)

I love chocolate and have heard that the higher content of coco is of medicinal value as well. I can't eat too much chocolate due to my liver problems. If anyone suffers from liver desease please know that too much chocolate is toxic to us

Thanks for putting this recipe up I'm sure that my readers would be interested in this. In issue # 10 there is a write up by a patient in Toronto who has tried Sativex

Take Care and Peace

Marco

its the milk chocolates you have to avaoid Marco far to much fat content,

the darker the better for you more cocoa and less fat

:wink:

• 3 weeks later...

well mrmj and myself made some Sativex choccies

lindt 72%

sativex, donared bottle, thankyou

brilliant

after a test injestion, all gave the thumbs up

the lasting effects the morning after, it was still working

great stuff

anyone tried spraying the sativex onto tobacco, letting it dry and smoking it?

p.s. when's the book coming out?

can anybody think of a worse thing to do with sativex :sorry: ? Why not spray it on a small turd and brush your teeth with it :guitar:

shativex. works wonders for toothache and having too many friends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

:rofl:

'Ere, Where's me hat, I got to eat it now!

Seriously folks, the spray did nowt for me even in large measures. But I've just sampled my first wee bit of choccie (I mixed a bottle with a bar of 85% Organic Dark Choc, made 9 lumps, so on the strong side). As they chill, I "cleaned" the spoon and bowl with, ah, my tongue.

;)

Holy Moley.....

Phew!

Spot, hit! And goodnight Vienna, I shall sleep tonight, I know it.

Much better eaten, much better. It seriously does hit the spot, and how! No anlagesic meds for me today, thankyou :) :)

:(

'Ere, Where's me hat, I got to eat it now!

<snip>

Much better eaten, much better. It seriously does hit the spot, and how! No anlagesic meds for me today, thankyou :v::D

It really is amazing the difference innit, especially for sleeping imo - the spray was useless for me when it came to sleep because it has an "up", sativa-ish effect, which is OK during the day but at night it just made my mind too active and sleep even more elusive :nea: Eating it on the other hand gives me a proper heavy, deeply relaxed body effect and has given me some of the best sleeps I've had in ages :yep:

Eating it on the other hand gives me a proper heavy, deeply relaxed body effect and has given me some of the best sleeps I've had in ages :nea:

This is astoundingly effective! I have no doubt I shall sleep tonight. This is as pain free as I've been in over a month or six. Blooming marvellous, dahlings!

Oh and I've just walked the dog, and managed 3 times the distance I've been stuck at for the last month. Ding! Dong!

Edited by Arnold Layne