Is Thought A Dimension?

tsk

Guest grandad

i'm only primary school educated but it serves me well, i dont know anything clever so i have a purer unknowing world in my head. i created my own little world inside my head and its hard to step into the other world, sometimes i feel as though i'm the only one in step, of course i am because i'm the only one here and everyone else i see are only puppets being controlled, i can do my work ok because its a very easy going job and i work by myself, i know i should'nt talk to people but i do, its obvious i belong to another world if you talk to me for more than a few minutes, theres no topic in my talk its only babble about everything and nothing, nobody talks my language in the big world.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris P

• Culchi

• Boojum

• GREENDUP

Heard a bit about that string theory - something to do with particles in the sub -atomic level not conforming to the "normal" rules of physics or something, isn't it? Everything is chaos underneath? Correct me if I'm wrong please. I've had time slow down on acid once, but only round me - kinda matrixy at the time (no pun intended and I hadn't seen the films then btw).

Brian Greene: The universe on a string