Desprate Man Seeks Help.....

L NIN

may i firstly say"hi all you gud people at UK420" :wassnnme:

right here we go,i could do with a bit ov help here for my freind :wink:

hes got few plants,i have made a thread about it b4 on the 7th sep,belive it or not theyv never even grew,the post is SCABBYLEAVSHERE

well infact the post had 2 crops in it with the same prob :( the others are now being taken down with nice bus for xmas(they are mine :wink: )

the others wich are the first pics on that link above,are the same crop as the photos below,now these have got fungi infection again,but theyv been sprayed with copper fungicide,and still havent grew,the tops are yellow,but sum bottom new shoots are green :unsure: could they b rootbound by now or ??????

can you gud people see any deff ov any kind,because theyv got me beat......

i can only go on wot iv told him to do(hopeing hes done all i ask)

ec 14, ph 6,temps 66-75.....

can sum1 with a bit ov knowlage on this problem help :wassnnme:

i do feel sorry for the lad people,hes been growing them for months and they havent even grew,hes got no xmas smoke :unsure::( (i will see him right tho :rofl: )

so if any ov you gud people can help to get the lad back on track ;)

post-13425-1162889502_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889524_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889540_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889550_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889559_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889568_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889577_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1162889587_thumb.jpg

have sprayed with copper fungi and seemed to stall it for a bit,but they just havnt grew,took all infected leaf off again,as you can c by floor :wassnnme: ,gunna spray with copper again,but they just dont seem to b taking nutes up and staying yellow and not growing :unsure:

anyway thanks Lazlo Woodbine :wassnnme:

thanks m8 nigfis :wink:

only had a small oscolating fan on them have just bought a bigger 1 yesterday :wink: just thought it would keep the fungi down,gunna have to keep me eye on the night time temps,the lowest(i think) is 66,

gunna check on that m8 :rofl:

and ill also buy him one ov them oilfilled radiators,id hate to think he didnt get anythink out ov these :wassnnme:

anyway THANK YOU nigfis&Lazlo Woodbine :unsure::unsure::wassnnme:

THANKS folks :(;)

gunna spray again,with copper fungicide,have took infected leaf off :(

check on night time temps,66 drop from 75 should be ok ,shouldnt it :wink:

and have oscolating fan pointing at plants!i normaly point it straight at light ! :unsure:

do you think a re pot into bigger post might fire things up again :wink: i have heard,i dont know weather its true,if you re-pot it gives ya plants a new lease ov life,iv heard all kins ov shit :rofl: prob why im having so many probs :unsure:

anyway thanks people :wassnnme::wassnnme:;)

Repotting will only give the plants a new lease of life if either they're rootbound (check) or if the original grow medium is exhausted of nutrients, or has become toxic due to buildup of salts, and/or has developed huge colonies of pathogenic anaerobic bacteria and fungi due to going 'sour' and being waterlogged, usually. :wassnnme:

hi L NIN, your poor wee plants look realy ill m8, if you take the advice i have given below your plants should recover in about 2 weeks, remember you are growing a living thing, it takes time to recover, no matter what enyone tells you there is no quick fix.

I see you are growing them in coco, i would advise you to raise the pH to between 6.5-6.8, i will probebly get shot down for saying this again. but as you have seen i keep my plants at a pH of 6.5 and they look nice and healthy, dont you agree!

now the coco looks a bit wet in some of the pots, which if you have just waterd them then fine, but if you havent then i would sugest you let them dry out for a bit. mabee even rince them threw with some rhizotonic and seaweed extract, then leave well alone till they need waterd again. you are looking for a nice dampness ''not wet and not dry''.

r u letting the water sit in the drip tray after feeding them? if you are then u must empty this out every time you feed them, if you dont then the coco will wick it up untill it is saturated, once saturated the roots are starved of oxygen and the coco then becomes toxic.

do you use liquid silicon (potasium silicate)? if you dont get some its the dugs nuts. also get some liquid seaweed extract (i use vitax) but any will do.

take all the affected leaves off NOW, stop misting them ur only making things worse.

thanks scribble m8 :) gunna check roots etc..also run off ec :wink: thev been veging about 4 months now,thanks m8 ;)

hey thanks also burstbud man,sum post that dude ;)

I see you are growing them in coco
:yep:
i keep my plants at a pH of 6.5 and they look nice and healthy, dont you agree!
:yep:
do you use liquid silicon (potasium silicate)?
:nea: no m8,but i will now :wink:
r u letting the water sit in the drip tray after feeding them?
not to sure burstbud,have to double check m8,
take all the affected leaves off NOW, stop misting them ur only making things worse.

have took all infected leaf off,do you think its a bad idea to spray with copper fungicide??? :yep:

thanks again bustbud dude :rofl:

hi lez ;)

do you have good ventilation
yep :wink: got a couple ov rvk's,carnt remember the sizes but theyr bigger than wot i got in other rooms,i think 1 is a 4in & 1s a 6in,the 6in in on outlet 24/7 and the inlet goes off with the lights :wink:

thanks for post :wink:

Sorry i can't give any advice, but i can send a for the poor wee souls

hi,

tootsweet :wub: wish it would work,but, :( it never,thanks anyway <_<;) right back at ye ;)

have took all infected leaf off,do you think its a bad idea to spray with copper fungicide??? <_<

not a bad idea to do it once or twice but be carefull, only do it 5 mins before lights out and only one a week.

ok m8,nice 1 BURSTBUD dude <_<;) have sprayed them couple ov times but i think iv neglected them for a bit,hopeing theyd shape up :rofl:

thanks again m8 :yep: