Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

Grape gusher day 63

eX6t9bOchks3yibnFaGI5tflnIl-a7X2xDdoTa4shXPzs8qt32tti1ZCKMdLz0wHrkhARbyD1RKZD-kilWT_h3ru-lakPOVjsi7i18ApyhJ4kOalw9GUtLinY334BZKdvU59-9e4

Black Valium day 63qvrUcj7zsdtTkR4covM9JtAjmXnIxUe0F06PoryGKyhcv1jGI_dIQbAKTCwM28spGTgUr2WT0-TEoWn5sm4rnOzxjRMuspmgc2JQoNvsZnkVnkFWRe84aynC9Z6RenOw337cRY4ffirst time effort so I'm pleased enough so far. Couple weeks of feed then a flush I hope

Bless up

• Like 6

Auto Zkittlez 25th June Harvest @ 94Days (13weeks) 7.5 Wks Flower

large.60eb6a543e8fa_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(4).jpeg

Mold forcing me to chop...

large.60eb6a4cf3c19_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(2).jpeg

Very nice buds indeed!!

large.60eb6a58484b7_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(5).jpeg

large.60eb6a5a6de2d_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(6).jpeg

large.60eb6a67ed70f_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(12).jpeg

Grafting....

large.60eb6a7602845_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(17).jpeg

large.60eb6a78e010a_AutoZkittlez25thJuneHarvest@94Days(13weeks)7.5WksFlower(18).jpeg

The reward!!

large.DSC02415.jpeg

This strain is incredibly STINKY for anyone wishing to grow it. Very stinky so be warned!!!!!!!

The smell and the taste are of pure high grade with a twist of red or purple skittles flavor, for real! Lovely smoke!!

Was not my biggest yielder afterall, Auto Stardawg is still the champion at 6oz+. But Auto Zkittlez wasn't far behind at all at 5oz+ :haveadab:
Peace :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 13

If you did workshops on the right way to do this, you would become a millionaire.

Your work is amazing.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Thank you @kittythemonkey for your blessed kind words!

Maybe one day somebody will see my work on here and make me an offer i can't refuse! If that happens kitty i won't forget you! Big respect to you large.ras_cheers.gif:yinyang:

• Like 2

Some random shots from this years offerings...

medium.IMG_4109.jpg.4f3aae0559967bbe6f84aa54140060a4.jpg

Kalashnikov Babushka autos... hopefully done by 07/08 because it's my birthday BBQ that day.

medium.IMG_4110.jpg.98d8e6e1cd119453a24dbf5519cbfc12.jpg

Lanky Babushka

medium.IMG_4106.jpg.0b98fe76c92680e8385eb63bb348a5c7.jpg

Strawberry Glue Cake

medium.IMG_4102.jpg.7d8148b0b76bcb12cad05eaa24240244.jpg

Strawberry Glue Cake.

medium.IMG_4111.jpg.f825c8b7cfb218b1bdb94ffbbe7f3ed5.jpg

Sweet Tai

Sweltering...

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
  • Like 10

Hi guys...only grown in garden twice and just stuck them on the sunnyside of garden... i will be at home alot more for the rest of the summer... is it worth me moving them about to follow the sun....i have 5 Rgs Zkittles....good luck

• Like 2

Crystal Candy FV 6 Weeks (42 days) Johnny Light Dep

Sweet Seeds recommends 45 days, i'll quite believe it! But i go push her a little further, maybe next sunday she come down, maybe large.5eee0e436135c_ras_dancingfruit.gif

4:30pm, time to Johnny Light Dep for possibly the last week...

large.60f49b5e58b9c_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(7).jpeg

BUDZ!!! Juicy sticky white BUDZ!!!

large.60f49b52367d7_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(3).jpeg

One of the best herbs i know, pure Crystal large.ras_wow.gif

large.60f49b4f17cf8_CrystalCandyFV6WeeksJohnnyLightDep18thJuly2021(2).jpeg

Blessed night an day peeps.

:yinyang:One UK420 Love :yinyang:

More Photos Here as usual: > SubSpecies UK Sub Tropixx 2021 (inna de yard) < :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
would have been better in the Light Dep Society thread, its coz i got high! Still grown in the garden of course.
  • Like 10

On 12/07/2021 at 11:56 PM, SubSpecies said:

Thank you @kittythemonkey for your blessed kind words!

Maybe one day somebody will see my work on here and make me an offer i can't refuse! If that happens kitty i won't forget you! Big respect to you large.ras_cheers.gif:yinyang:

I'm thinking now that a book would be better.

Ganja for dummies with a few chapters on advanced techniques....

The very very very basics for outside growing..

Full colour, cos you have the photographs already...

glossy pages..

Be great for the site as will. 

Publisher should offer you an advance for a few books...

philosophy, music and weed...

You wouldn't even have to move...

Classy  and a best seller..

Just a thought..

• Like 2

Spoke to a mate of mine last week who does light dep and autos in his back garden. 
He was explaining how he had 20 LD photos and 20 mixed autos, all close or near to finishing, prolly 1 to 2 weeks, all looking great.

He said he has heard noise outside the front of the house, looks out the window.... there’s several police outside. He turns to his wife and says “We’re f@@ked”. Without stopping he gets out in the garden and starts ripping out plants and putting them in bin liners. Still no knock at the door. At this point a police helicopter comes down and is hovering 50ft over the top of the house while he’s frantically working... he said he could feel the down draught....still no knock at the door. 
Turns out they’re busting next door, they’ve had the door off and are inside.... he’s still working while officers are now looking out the bathroom window of next door at him rushing around in his garden but obscured by the fence so can’t see what he’s doing although the chopper is still there. 
He gets bin liners ready, opens his front door and asks the two coppers still on his drive to excuse him as he walks past, opens the boot and dumps the bags in his car. 
He managed to get most from out the back loaded and drove off to a place he could leave em. 
On his return he discovered that a police vehicle stop a few days earlier had seen a false address given (his neighbours) and an officer injured before the perp had escaped. 

He’s so pissed off, he’s worked hard to get his “annual” which normally isn’t a problem. 
Feel sorry for him, not too sure what I’d have done, probably run off and hid in a pub. 

• Like 6