CO2 Enrichment

PLC Hydro-Garden

My grow room is 3'*3'*8', I was planning to use a 600w HPS and grow 36 plants in 6" square pots. Now I'm thinking about adding another 600w HPS and using CO2 enrichment, woud this be ok?

How much quicker do the plants grow and does it increse yeild as well as speed of growth?

Do I need to use diff./more nutes?

Cheers, Si

• 2 weeks later...

hope This is some help

according to that website, Yield is increased in every plant they have used co2 enrichment with. i can imagine the same will go for your grow - hope you get some really big fat buds ;)

riz =]

If its your first grow why run when you can walk

use the one light see how you get on then

maybe try co2 from what ive read it all seems

to be hi tec but yes you get better yeilds

but only when you no what your doing learn

about your plants first then on the other hand

you might be an expert then i would say go for it m8 ;)

Edited by saldo1
  • Like 1

in order to get a higher yield using co2 every other element has to be perfect in the growroom. agreeing with saldo on walking before running, with co2 specially.. that is what i have gathered.. sonic..

OTT on the 1200w in that space...if you're serious you'll need serious venting AND serious CO2 production.....that much light could actually do more damage than good without the CO2 boosted right up....

CO2 enrichment is a fairly precise science if you're gonna get it right......over my head, never tried it other than fermenting wine or beer in the growroom....negligible effect, but some of the red wine wasn't too bad......nice warm growroom ideal for homebrewing....

Mono....x

• 2 weeks later...

about co2!my experience is positive about adding co2,but only when using proper magnetic ventiles and timers.you also need to take care that air circulates in the closet properly so you don't waste your gas by pumping it all down on the floor.i use fans about 20-25% from the power of the fresh air circulation,just to make air go round in the closet.co2 doesn't make you'r plants grow faster,but it increases their capability

to use the nutrients.important specially in the blooming phase,when you try to maximise the boost.