rh too hi? repotted too early? heat?

SmOkEkYbOrG

hi guys its my first grow and im not too sure whats wrong with some of the wee one's. i will try and add photos but if not

i will try and tell ya wots going on in the tent.

one or two of the wee one's, have small yellowish dots, on the leaves. and slightly cruly around the edge of leaves. one or two of the others just have the curly leaves.

they were repotted around 4days ago from quite small pots into big old 6L pots and i used neat all mix. so could it be that the soil is a bit too strong for them?. i was also thinking the light was too low. buts it arond 24" above the tops of the plants. the temps are 19 over nights and 21-28 in the day. also at some point the rh went up to 78%!!. but mostly 45-50%. but today due to weather its been upto 60%+.

s.b :yep:

sorry no pics yet file size too big. and i have no idea what to do about it. any pointers on how to sort that out please.

had a quick read of the plant abuse guide in faq and it sounds a bit like the calcium deficiency but im growing in soil.

what if anything can be done about it.?

You don't really want to pot up straight from a small pot into 6 litres, if you pot up in stages the rootball develops better, which means a better plant and more bud.

You didn't say how old your plants are, but unless they are still seedlings the Allmix shouldn't be too hot fot them. It's very unlikely to be a nutrient deficiency if you've just repotted. And the temperature and humidity figures you quote are fine.

There are some things that it isn't. Without some pics, it's hard to know what to suggest.

You don't really want to pot up straight from a small pot into 6 litres, if you pot up in stages the rootball develops better, which means a better plant and more bud.

You didn't say how old your plants are, but unless they are still seedlings the Allmix shouldn't be too hot fot them. It's very unlikely to be a nutrient deficiency if you've just repotted. And the temperature and humidity figures you quote are fine.

There are some things that it isn't. Without some pics, it's hard to know what to suggest.

yeah i know i should have put into smaller pots, but i did not have right size pots mate. and im sure i planted on way too early. but the pot they were in are so small.

here are some pics.

post-14280-1184252904_thumb.jpgpost-14280-1184252926_thumb.jpg

edit. u can see the size of pts they were in (bottom left) roots were showing and 6l was all i had.

Edited by SmOkEkYbOrG

post-14280-1184335642_thumb.jpg

i think it may be heat so i have turned light off to cool down. so that i can raise it. its all ready about

21-24" above plants.

any advice will be helpful.

s.b

Edited by SmOkEkYbOrG

and i used neat all mix. so could it be that the soil is a bit too strong for them?.

i recon you got it there mate,

also it may be genetic, other than that they look ok

and i used neat all mix. so could it be that the soil is a bit too strong for them?.

i recon you got it there mate,

also it may be genetic, other than that they look ok

well i got blu mysics and red haze in there both strains are affectected. do u think it may be heat.

temps 19 over night but 24-28 day time. should i move light?

right i moved light up a bit. it is now 25" from the lamp to top of plants, will have to keep an eye on things.

i hope they get better. if they show no sings recovery i may will have to start agian..

oh well my first grow was a waste, i must learn from my mistakes. i will be back tho!!.

s.b :smoke:

p.s

if i do hve to start again. what should i use to clean tent, pots and stuff?

It's the neat allmix thats your problem borg not yer light or temps.. :wink:

I think once they start to get a bit of a root system goin on they'll grow out of it, i ain't a mud grower tho mate. :yinyang: