How big?

PLC Hydro-Garden

How much bigger does a plant get when you start to flower it? I mean if I grew a plant to 1 foot in veg. then started to flower it, how big would you expect it to finish?

Whats the highest I should go with a 600W HPS? Does a bigger/taller plant mean more bud or is it just the same amount spread out over a bigger plant?

Cheers, Si

Your plant will double in size when you flower ,and taller does not always mean more

youve got to think of penatration maybe someone else who grows with a 600 watt light might be able to help with exacts

Yeah, it's always a trade-off. Leave longer to grow bigger but less crops per year. Flower early gives smaller yeild per plant but you get more grows in over the same period.

I use 600's, and I find that leaving them to veg to around 20-24" is optimum for me.

Also, I guess it depends on how many plants and what area you have. SOG (Sea Of Green) technique is a good way to succesfully grow lots of small plants, because you utilise all the area for lots of small plants rather than a few bigger ones.

Nomy.