Bit Of Bubble

iamafunkimunki

blueberry hash around 14 grams produced. 4g of the grade 1 and the rest grade 2. this is grade 1

Edited by iamafunkimunki

and finally a blend made from ground maroc powder some blueberry dry sift that was a little poor and some of the grade 2 bubble. equal weights of each and pressed under heat

nice, how does it taste?

really good. of all the strains i've used this one is the best i've had at retaing its aroma and taste. like hashy blueberry.

really good. of all the strains i've used this one is the best i've had at retaing its aroma and taste. like hashy blueberry.

thats why i asked, it looks quite flavoursome for some reason

thats why i asked, it looks quite flavoursome for some reason

thanks for looking pal.

that does look really good :yep: whats the feeling like after a smoke of it? :)

:blub::D sit the fook down and get the missus to make a bacon sarnie feeling. nice quality high mate thanks for viewing

Edited by iamafunkimunki

very nice m8, how much trim did you use to get that lot?

trim given by a mate from around 45oz of blueberry, i normally get nearer an oz of his trim, but his yield was down by around 10oz and i dindn't want to wait till it froze properly as it was really stinking the house and freezer out and my neighbours complained to me when i used blueberry last time so i wanted it done and the veg matter gone. still very worthwhile.

Edited by iamafunkimunki

forgot this one. grade 2 and a bit of grade 1 and some blueberry dry sift. around a 30/20/50 ratio. and a groupage shot.

smoke report:

grade 2 for me is by far the best. lovely fruity taste. nice and smooth. best i've done for a bit

grade 1 is a bit more generic bubble ish. still ok a bit hard on the head for me tbh.

the blended maroc,dry sift and grade 2 is an nice smoke and a pretty good way of using up the poor dry sift imo. flavours interesting. the blueberry is still tasting strong but with a more subtle hash taste.

the blended drysift and mixed bubble is ok but not brilliant but again a good way of using up the drysift. strangely this one has the strongest taste. like rocky black i used to smoke as a youth in taste and consistency. hard and needs to be warmed before crumbling. lol