fluros for veg

sonicgrow

i want to do a sea of green in my closet and its small thats why i want to veg with the fluros. but i want good growth. will fluros do the job ?

sonic..

I reckon good enough sonic.

The plants may grow somewhat slower than with an HPS or MH, but I'm running 6 X 24w (each is 120w equivalent) compact "cool white" fluro's and they seem to have done the vegging job very well.

Maybe it took longer, but they are very flexible, they give off so little heat I get them within an inch of the plants.

Good luck!

;)

Woof

hey jessie hi. thank's for the help bro i was hoping to for veg for about 2/3 week's for sea of green so i hope it aint to slow ;)

hi there u said see of green is that when u train to cover area if so would u not be better with 4ft fluros as the whole area would recieve a more equal light?

hi there i havent used the high input fluros before but iknow that they give out 10,000lums but they can be quite hot but u get a more intense light over a smaller area

how big is ur space? i said 4ft fluros cause it will provide a equal light over garden and there cheapish £20 for adouble which gives out about 7000lums

• 2 weeks later...

Sonicgrow, I use 3x 36 watt flouros and the plants seem to grow fine, I then switch to hps for flowering.

Dave Meggie, Hi, you are thinking of scrog screen of green. Sea of green is growing a large number of plants in a small area, and flowering them early and producing one single cola. In a nutshell.

Cheers