Searching for the ultimate strain

Cowboy

Hi Folks

I've been growing White Widow for a while now and have decided it's time for change.

I'm in search of the hydro growers ultimate strain - a big yielder, that finishes a week before you've started!

Looking through all the info in this section, the top three seem to be:

Hash Plant - 40-45 days

Top 44 - 45-50 days

Skunk #1 - 45-50 days

Not sure what to expect in terms of yield from any of these three, so advice here would be welcome.

Also, does anyone know of a quicker flowering plant than 40 days? Any other suggestions?

Cheers for the help

Cowboy

alright cowboy

im growing hydro at the moment.

and im growing G13xhash plant from sensi seeds. these werent the easyest seed to germinate but they seem to love the nft systems.mine are in there 3rd week of veg and have exploded with growth.

as for finishing times about 60 days i think/yeild well we will see if they keep growing at the rate there going theyll be massive by the time i harvest.

im sure everyone else has there personal hydro favs and will let you know about them soon.

untill then try the hydro page of the forum or the strain base both full of good info by much more experienced growers than me.

peace grasshopper :oldtoker:

Guest Dr_Chronics seeds

check legends ultimate indica, a real great indica very uniformed and consistent, with the added bonus of a great taste and high.