Plants Flowering Too Early

Jam-Rock-Manc

Hi ive managed to obtain 3 misty clones in rockwool ive put them into soil and they are going great, really bushy. they are around 4-5 inches tall but all three are flowering. what should i do just let em flower? or try n revert them back to vegative somehow, why are they flowering so early? stress? Cheers folks

bump. wheres all the experianced growers around here? i need your advice!

How long they been out for? We are only just on 15 hours day light now...

You may have placed them out a little early.. Also do you know if the clones were taken in flower? If so with the short amount of daylight and the fact they may of already have been flowering when you got them, this is why they have continued to flower..

Veg. plants really need 16+ hours of daylight, which is around end of may.. Hopefully they will kick back into Veg.

Edited by Halfatree

yeah good points halfatree, thanks a lot for the input man, ill let them do there own thing and see what happens then.

i've got a few misty/white widow crosses that have done the same thing and even with a light on all night they're not wanting to go back. a couple of phenos are on the way but i want clones from the resistant ones 'cos i reckon they'll be early flowering. i should know better but you live and learn.

i grew out some crosses i made and gave them 12/12 from day 1. i then revegged the tasty ones and ditched the rest.

let them flower, taste em then reveg the choice girls. it's quality control at an early age . it's just another option for you :-)

id agree with halftree.....im experiencing simular problems, the more dica they are the better there budding & im hopeing on some long bright days :notworthy: