Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Aprils Cream of the Crop  

520 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted pschedelix, close call but this is a beautiful clear shot.I can almost smell it.Nice one.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• Lennon

• theory

• Hole In One!!

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well they all look pretty damn tasty to me!

But in the end I went for Big Ghost, thats one sticky ass sativa bud!!!!!!

Well done everyone

WVM

Wow! :woot: I have only just noticed this.... :doh: Never been nominated for anything in my life before, what a lovely surprise :blushing: Had to vote for myself though.... :rofl:

I cant take credit for composition and photography of Black Domina, that honour falls to my Mr PB! :yep:

And Scarface... a beautiful piece of work sir...

Ms Powerband :wink:

Guest Stickybud73

Yup I'm truly honoured to be nominated. Happy to share the pictures with everyone, and more than happy to have grown a bud worthy!! :unsure:

theory's trics are amazing, but the the black domina just gets me, probably as much for the composition as the bud, but she still wins.

Well done everyone :yahoo:

I usually go for a nice bud shot, but this time theory's excellent tric shot did it for me. :smug:

BULLET