Best place for seeds

kingmonkey

Hey,

I am just getting ready to grow my first plants, I am using skunk#11 (feminized) seeds. I was wondering where the best place to buy seeds on the internet is? :wassnnme: I know UK420 stocks there own but was wondering if anyone has found a "highly recomended" website?

Cheers Kingmonkey

kingmonkey

Visit the store man, there's a loda more than just the specials there. Sensi, Mr Nice and more.... about 60 strains in their original breeder packs! All at excellent prices and with a brilliant and secure system of payment & delivery. Go see......

My guess, if it aint there, ask Joolz.... you'll get yer beans.

Tibs,

I know it is highly recomended thats why I am here. I just like comparing prices trying to get the best deal :wassnnme:

the reason why I am tight fisted = I'm Scottish

Kingmonkey

This is a bloody "highly recommended" website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bestest in the worldest

jgs :unsure:

my seeds came today woohoo :head-stand: :stoned: :head-stand:

personaly i get mine from the dam(good excuse to go over there) i like the personal touch(face 2 face) but by the time i've added my cost's i know i'm payin more.

give 420 a try king monkey,you cant be that tight you bought female seeds last time.

420 can give you something the others dont, 24 hour helpline(ot1 as he's known in these parts) if your paranoid like me,get someone else to order em (i get me ma to).

hope you find the one for you,

cheers

sittingrelaxing :unsure:

Go for the local store, even if you dont intend to grow em straight away, get a few packs of the 'specials', a chance like this doesnt come along very often unless you want to order from the U.S.

I sent my cheque at 12:30 on Sunday and the seeds arrived at 8am on Tuesday, cant beat that!

Wilbur

Hi Greenies

If your looking for the best serves and seeds on the net go to your own privet in-house UK420 Club and Store, for your seeds and more , plus your money also goes to a great course the Sever Appeal and more, and lets face it the more we shop in the UK420 Store the better and cheaper it will become, special deals may come along also later... :)

Besides its fun shopping at home :huh:;)

Thats my wee add over with...

Bongme :lucky:

its saturday night and am ripped :) B)

its saturday night and am ripped :) B)

:lucky: it's actually just approaching early evening :huh:

hemlok

also rippedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ;)