Hash / Bud Yogurt

Joolz

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 17/04/2019 at 0:20 AM, Cainedbutable said:

Would putting vaped weed into a yogurt work?

Howdyy neighbour. 

Depends what temp you vaped at. 

A medium vape will leave the buds with enough goodness to make it worthwhile. You need to accumilate a good amount though first. 

I have a container I empty my vape into. About a gram and a half on toast with butter is a nice starting point. 

Check out "ABV" stuff online, there's a few ideas around. 

(ABV means Already Been Vaped) 

Toodlie doodleoos

• Like 4

• 2 years later...

This little number is gonna be a few times a week regime now never slept so well feel slightly revitalised after that kip lol proper that was 

15 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

@Devon Cream you've brought back all kinds of memories resurrecting this thread. We used to do this at school lol

lollol Bet not much work got accomplished then lol 

Actually I think it helped me concentrate (ADHD), my grades went up and I got in way less trouble once I started toking regularly. Somehow ended up with 9 Bs and a C lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 5:53 PM, MindSoup said:

Actually I think it helped me concentrate (ADHD), my grades went up and I got in way less trouble once I started toking regularly. Somehow ended up with 9 Bs and a C lol

I believe I have ADHD, self diagnosed, I also find that weed helps me focus better and helps to think things through, it's like it brings order to my thoughts. But only since I started using it properly i.e. without tobacco. Apparently, cannabis was once called, "the bush of understanding."

I put decarboxylated weed and ABV into all sorts of food, homemade pizzas, toast, in sandwiches, scrambled eggs, whatever, it's fantastic stuff.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

But only since I started using it properly i.e. without tobacco

It's such a different experience without the baci isn't it, best thing I ever did was ditch the nicotine, although I have to say I suddenly started putting on weight after I did lol.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just tried this just now very pleasant be great to have in armoury I don’t like to smoke really as I gave it all up years ago. I smoke a pipe now but don’t feel good about it. Right need to settle down somewhere for the night soon I think judging by reports lol 

• Like 2

I keep a jar of chocolate spread in a cupboard. Half a teaspoon of spread with 2 caps of avb from the crafty and a sip of coffee or tea does the trick just reyt

• Like 1

Hating the idea of smoking (and dreading lung cancer) I've found chewing on a bud or two just before dinner and downed with a glass of red wine to be very amenable.
It'd be nice to vape after dinner but I've not yet found a vape that even gets me half way there at anything aproaching a reasonable price.

• Like 1

Just now, MC2 said:

Hating the idea of smoking (and dreading lung cancer) I've found chewing on a bud or two just before dinner and downed with a glass of red wine to be very amenable

it’s ok to not like smoking, everyones different but there’s some controversy about the effects of smoking cannabis, especially pure cannabis

in some pretty big studies it was never found to give people cancer or even damage the lungs, 

even when smoked with tobacco it was found to have some protective roll against the negative effects of the tobacco 

when studied the reverse was found, it’s protective 

smoking pure herb daily is much healthier option than say drinking alcohol everyday if your thinking in healthy terms 

:yinyang:

• Like 2