Fulvic Gold

Fulvic Gold Growth Promoter from Growell - has anybody tried it and if so what was result -  Its ment to be tops as Promoters go.   :cool:

High there,

I've seen this product in the Growell catalogue and have wondered whether it's any good.

Malachite, could you please let us know from what source you got the info. on it being good?

Currently, I'm using Canna PK13/14 as a boost, but am wondering about this product.

Many thanks & all the best,

Trichome

I have been talking to the Ian the owner of Hydrogarden who make it and supply Growell. Also spoke to Growell and they say it a very good product. I was interested what the guys like you in field think of it.

:)

Guest THE PUFFER

Fulvic Gold...meant to be like liquid gold to your plant. Now some nurients will have a certain amount included so its worth noting that first, as well as using in conjunction with other promoters (always check the anaylsis breakdown)...used correctly (and also humic)...well..explosive comes to mind.

As I always say..the only real way to find out is to try and I find it hard to believe that a lot of experienced growers here haven't tried it (for the sake of a few quid ?) ???

I am also interested in this silicone going around...has anyone who grows hydro tried this ?

Guest THE PUFFER

Well silicone is present in almost all soils (up to 400 parts per million) but is not included in hydroponic nutrient solutions as it would be incompatible in concentrates. Recent research has shown that it is both a growth enhancer and also a protector from fungal growth diseases such as Bud Rot.

Growth Technology do a form of concentrated solution which can be added to the tank. It will strenghen cell walls leading to a sturdier, healthier plant with massive root systems. Very high in pH, silicone could also be used as a pH up.

They also do Greenfuse Humic which include both humic and fulvic acids.

Ph 5.9 - 6.0 is the key. I have seen that just adding a few mls of Rhizotonic shoots the PH right up. For me its PH down.

Fulvic Gold can be added into tank or used as a spray. I would rather use it tank to keep control of PH level.

Guest THE PUFFER

Those COCO nutrient from IONICS (also from Growth Technology) that I have talked about before include both humic and fulvic acids too.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry didnt see your last post until now Puffer. Its from Growell but came in original container from Canada. Im up stairs on the computer now so cant say if its The silicone or the Greenfuse. Will not be adding it until plants mature.

I have been looking at the ultimate in promotors "Messenger"(from the USA) which is going through tests in Holland at the moment and will be soon available in the UK. This product rocks.

:peace:

Malachite, nice thread..

I use Earth Juice Catalyst as an occasional treat to good effect.....

I been following info about Messenger as a lot of our American friends at OG seem to use it to great effect, when is it going to be available here, this is one growth promoter I'm very interested in.......?

Mono....x