Kaya

Unit

Hi all.

I had a good look through the Strain Base and could find nothing on Kaya. This is no criticism, more a justification of me asking if anyone knows anything about it? I've got some Kaya Feminized Seeds germinating, and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the strain?

Grateful for anything lol

Unit

I have had a harvest with them and had no problems. You will get quantity but I have to say the stone is mild as the label reads. Keep us updated.

It's good to hear you had no problems. All three are now under 2 x flouros and 1 x 450w Halide. One of them has developed a purple stem overnight, but it's kinda pretty so I'm not too concerned.

As for the mildness of the stone, it's the reason I chose the Kaya. My girlfriend is not a regular smoker, and prefers the softer stone. I've also read it can be quite "up" as a high - the sort of weed you can go to work on:)

For myself, I chose the White Widow :unsure: ...but there's a wealth of info on that baby so no need to ask.

Thanks for the reply.

Unit