help me! organic soil mix

CrystalMethod

hello all, ive been tryin to grow with chemcal ferts and am tired of it. im going organic. i have soil, and addatives but im not sure how much of this stuff i need to add. heres a list of what i have.

shultz professional soil.

bat guano

blood meal

kelp meal

bone meal

dolomite lime

and i found this stuff the other day while shopping at the garden center. its called E.B. STONE sul-po-mag(sulfer, potassium,magnesium) the box says"sul po mag is a naturally occuring crystaline material, known as langbenite."it has an n-p-k 0-0-20.

ive also got some seaweed and fish liquid fertilizer.

now ill only be able to mix one bag(1 cubic foot) each time cause thats all my container will fit. how many cups per bag should i use. help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance, C.M.

Hi C.M. I think the most proven compost mix recipes are Vic’s super soil mixes you can find them. Here

Hope this helps as its much more relevent for your side of the pond than what we use here..