Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For March's Cream of the Crop  

574 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I go for Bullet's bud.

But for me the hashberry is the best plant i just feel the white background draws attention away from its beauty.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BULLET

• Joolz

• Muppet

• SkullDuggery

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest scarface

well done bullet id say your home free now, top job dude

great pic mate :yinyang:

well done all

Thanks everyone, however you voted. :yep:

This plant was a pleasure to grow, it seemed to WANT to cooperate.

Average per plant was just over 4oz and it's just starting to get a rich, fruity taste after 4 weeks of curing.

I'm bringing some to the Hemp Fest. and some of the last lot that has had a 5 month cure, very fruity...and some that is from the seeds attached to the uk420 cards that Julie and EO were handing out at the last Expo, they were overfed at first, but, gave 2.5 oz of very nice bud per plant, nice high!

I know I still have a lot to learn, most of what I do know came from here, and I can't think of a better place or better people to do it with. :yinyang:

I found another packet of the Skunk #1 in a drawer and these seeds are attributed to Sam the Skunkman on it.

Once again thanks for making an old gezzer very chuffed.

BULLET (Hope I'm not jumping the gun)

Thanks everyone, however you voted. :rofl:

This plant was a pleasure to grow, it seemed to WANT to cooperate.

Average per plant was just over 4oz and it's just starting to get a rich, fruity taste after 4 weeks of curing.

I'm bringing some to the Hemp Fest. and some of the last lot that has had a 5 month cure, very fruity...and some that is from the seeds attached to the uk420 cards that Julie and EO were handing out at the last Expo, they were overfed at first, but, gave 2.5 oz of very nice bud per plant, nice high!

I know I still have a lot to learn, most of what I do know came from here, and I can't think of a better place or better people to do it with. :g:

I found another packet of the Skunk #1 in a drawer and these seeds are attributed to Sam the Skunkman on it.

Once again thanks for making an old gezzer very chuffed.

BULLET (Hope I'm not jumping the gun)

well done Bullett :)

will you be at the expo mate ?

if so i'll sort you your prize there ;)

if not pm me your addy :rofl:

Thanks again :)

I'll see you all at the Expo on Sunday :yahoo::band::bangin:lol

Joolz, a handshake from your good self would be a prize beyond value, but, if you insist, I'll see you Sunday. :yinyang:

BULLET