ME grow room

thewhoami

Heres some picks of my grow room warts and all ;)

THe plants at the front were window sill grows that were dieing, but under the light are regening with some nice buds acoming (Early Girls) the big girl at the back is Misty (so im told now) i had to tie her down abit she was trying to get into the light, and the little one is a clone from Misty !!.. i know i need to put some reflective material on the walls, that will come soon (room was only set up a couple o days before christmas (the light was a pressie) :) .. the main Misty plnt was grown from cutting under a fluro ... Input from other grow room builders will be appreciated ..

ps I have all the plants in soil/pots in a green basket which is a big bread container from me local friendly shop-keeper, enables easy no stress movement of me darlings :)

:oldtoker:

The Door to the Grow Cupboard !!

post-49-1042455799_thumb.jpg

Air intake (b+q ) £17 4inch extractor fan in grey gaffer tape .. very swish !! :oldtoker: blowing cool air behind the fan

post-49-1042455868_thumb.jpg

Looks like you got everything you need. Now comes the things you will start wanting. What are they? You will think of something new everyday. Those buds look tastey. This might not mean much to you comming from a relative newby but, Good job! You should have some nice grows in there.

J-bo

Looks good hoami i was just wondering does the close ness of the oscalating fan give you any probs ie wind burn and at what stage did you put it in

HIgh ya ..

Cheers for the comments peeps!1 :)

Its been about 3 or so weeks fully flowering (its really growing FAST) and the fan was put in to keep temps down (no choice ) its still a little warm aswell 28-30 C sometimes .more if i turn off fan !!

So she might have to get a bit wind blasted its either that or cooked .. no funds to do anything else atm !! ;)

I just had a thought i could put the oscalating fan on another shelf and face it more toward the light , that should bring the temp down even more !! and reduce probs of wind blasting !!

:)

Thats what I did TW. I put the fan to blow air between the tops of the plants and the light but still have a small bit of curl to the leaves closest to the light, I like it a bit dry in my grow room. I've only got a 250w light but it still gets a little to hot in there during the summer and I have good extraction. I decided that from now on I'll grow the robust, easy to grow stuff in the summer like SK or NL and then when winter comes and the conditions in my grow room are pretty much perfect I'll try the more exotic stuff.

J-bo

• 4 months later...
Guest magicmushroom

[FONT=Impact] :offtopic:Shit man! it would of been alot cheaper,quiater,and smarter to just mount a fun up to blow the heat from the bulb away from your crop. Or you could of just got a head reflector

:headpain:

air movement or temp control yes mm, but what about adding fresh co2, i have heard that maintaining ur co2 levels is the true secret to indoor gardening.

and yes it is a pain in the neck and expensive to do but it is giving ur plants that little bit of a better conditions

hey all,

thats almost identical to the set up i have whoami, only diffrence is i have the hydro kit instead of soil.

dont want to dis soil grows at all but i found it much simpler to go with hydro.

do you ever find you have a space problem?

nearing the end of my grow,s i always find i run out of space this its self causes a lot of problems with temps and ciculation.

my sizes are 125" high so no probs there even for some super strechy sativa

40"wide

38" long this is where i run into some probs. i like my indica plants so need more width and length not so much height.

got my occilating fan on an ajustible shelf that i just move up with the light making sure it blows over the top of the plant not on to it.

also have a small room heater that blows cold air as well as hot at the base ot the hydro kit facing away from the plants just to ciculate the air under the canopy .

grasshopper :wassnnme: