Durban Poison

stubacca

Ive noticed that a few people here like Durban Poison. Ive not long started some DP, and was just wondering if anyone had any good tips on growing this strain.

Ive never grown a pure sativa strain before, will it stretch alot during 12/12???

ok, well first you will need quite a lot of head room for them, they do stretch quite a bit, but if you grow them so that they are 12/12 in summer if they get too big you can stick them outside and they do quite well as long s it stays nice weather. when ive grown them before i've normally started to train them a bit after a while, sometimes getting the main stem horizontal to save on height. i mean they dont need anything especially different from other plants, youve just got to be expecting height on them (when i put mine outside in the summer they got to about 4.5-5 feet or so) as they are (near)pure sativa.

(DP seemingly have a little bit of stray indica in them)

thanx for the reply, i dont have a lot of head space for them though and putting them outside isnt an option (scottish weather, :ghost:). might have to top them