Couchlock - What Do U Reconmend?

SinInMyBlood

Hey guys i was hopin that i could get a lil help... i am looking for the best couchlock, the knock out kind... i plan to purchase seeds within the week... thank you for your time!

Not my kind of smoke but maybe AK47.....

Sure some couchloving tokers will drag themselves from the couch to the keyboard to tell you their preferences.....

Mono....x

Urmmmm, yeah man, wow........

Welcome to UK420 M8,

Couchlock, Hmmm? Well now you could try Legends Ultimate Indica {available at the UK420 store}, or Northern Lights; In my experience, Superskunk is pretty much of a coulchlock. As Mono says, AK47 also has couchlocking reputation.Essentially look for an Indica or Indica dominat strain.

Hope this helps,

:D

Mazar, oh yes - silly me, should have mentioned that one! DB, haven't any exp of Sensi Star but hear good things. What does she grow like, Stretchy? Yield?

Don't forget M8, whatever you go for, UK420 Store can meet your needs.

:sorry:

thank you all, i have chosen to go with s.a.g.e, and mazar, and ak47 =) (just have to find s.a.g.e.) take care everyone, i wish you all the best of luck!

Harvest as late as possible. First grow, stagger the harvesting from 8 weeks to VERY late, even if means one or two go too far. Then you'll know exactly when to harvest for future grows.