saldo,s two chamber closet

Sal

I am a member of the 250 watt club it does for me i was thinking of cramming as many 6inc square pots in to the flower and veg room as i could i recon on 12 and having a mini sea of green please fell free to comment as im still on a learning curve :(

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sal

• [PTJ]Rizla+

• Labrat

• JollyGoodSmoke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Saldo, before you get growing i would get inside the 250 watt area seal it up & check for any light leekage coming from the flouros.If you sit in there for 5 minutes as youre eyes become acustomed to the darkness it will soon become apparent if you have a problem or not.

Then do the same with the other chamber.

Any light leekage could ruin youre crop when flowering.

Hope this helps all the best gg

Hi Saldo,

thats a great piece of work. You don't fancy coming round to finish mine do you? (gotta ask ... lol )

neat solution to drawing fresh air in, but passing it through an old heating system sounds difficult. How did you manage that? I'm going to be using passive intakes and an open window - low temps are going to be my problem.

On the subject of light leakage - looking at your pics, if you're going to get some it'll be from that 90 degree bend on the end of the ducting. Might be advisable to add another false floor in the vegging room above the bend.

but like I say, thats an excellent job. Nice bit of stealth. very ;)

Labrat yeh ive checked for leaks already and green grass is right the 90 degree bent is a problem but the way ive got round this is to block that half out on lights out i use a sock (very sciantific ) it seems to stop any light

The heating thing is just a old vent with a redundent 4 inch qauter pipe coming from it i just conected some ducting to it ;)

nice set up dude .. very professional :) ... u should get some fine buds in that there grow room .. i wish i had quite as much space as u and a Loft to route my intakes and exhaust to.. boo hoo.... :)

:woot:

hi saldo

nice looking bit of nasa technology u have there, have u shown them ur pics, maybe give em a few ideas for the spacestation cos if i was a spaceman(i'm normally in space :)) i'd take ur cupboard with me along with wilburs :)

For the fronts i used long live myler and velcro

was gonna mention light leak between ur intake ducting but going through ur pics i see u've hit the nail on the head

if u've got good extraction maybe upping the wattage of the flowering light might be a good idea or even getting a mh in there to party with ur hps

anyways a nice inspiring setup u have there

all the best jgs :woot:

• 5 weeks later...