Couple of Questions

Guest wallace

Guest wallace

B) 1st Question, if you get spider mite can this affect the yield of the plant? 2nd Ques Wot is th purpose of adding epsom salts when growing in bio-bizz allmix?

Mites can cut the yield to a half or even less, potency is also greatly reduces.

Epsom salts supply extra Mg [magnesium] to the plants, canabis need lots of Mg.

allmix has enough ferts to take your plants right through veg and the first 3 to 4 weeks of flowering.

So jut water them eh a valuble piece of info nice one Ot1 :( :zorro: i no its been said before by others but you are a data base of good info reeeeeeeeeeeeespect

saldo1 Always go by the look of your plants, as different vars vary, some need a lot more than others.. Just from comments it seems that some people are showing deficancy early with allmix. I’m not sure why that is, as the compost should be the same time after time but there does seem to be some inconsistancy in peoples reports.

A number of things come to mind. 1. that it may be an old batch ie gone off. 2. That somehow some light mix got bagged as all mix.

ot1 and wallace

ive been watching this thread very closly cos im just starting my second grow of shiva shanti 2 in all mix light mix first then to repot into all mix. Still in the germ stage at the mo