White Russian

chez

Hi all

My first grow should be finished in a couple of weeks and I'm starting to think about the next one!!

I really like the look of Serious Seeds White Russian, but am struggling to find any grow reports etc..

Has anyone grown this strain?

As this will be only my second grow, I don't want to try anything too difficult (which is why I'm not going for the Kali Mist!).

Thanks

Chez

Hiya Chez. Smoking some now mmmmmmmmmmm reasonably nice taste (that unmistakable Black Widow taste) and good head stone but leaves you sleepy after a while. I have been on it for 3 days now. For all those peps that can't sleep this is not too bad. Kills most of my pain to a bearable level.A light but soild big bud formation and looks like the picture. Over all I haven't better for a quite a while. I would recommend it and I will be sourcing these for the future. Hope this helps.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Szark and JGS - thanks for the info.

Sounds like a beauty!!!

I tried some in amsterdam a few months ago and thought I might give it a shot at some point soon!

I've got some General's Daughter for my next grow, but I may well have to gor for the WR after that.

Chez