anyone got any pics of their growroom

StonedSkunk

Hi gang,

I wa just wondering if anyone has any pics of their growroom?

Reason is, iam just about to build my hydroponics grow room and have a space about 11feet long by 6 feet wide and 7 feet high the thing  is i cant start lugging up bits of hardboard or lengths of wood or metal to make a growroom as the other half will kill me.

So if anyone has any pics of their growroom to post it would be good to see how other fellow growers build their rooms.

Alll the best

SS

I'd definitely go along with the two-stage set up - as rolling harvests are much more agreeable - you get bud twice as fast...

:satisfied:

:oldtoker:

Cool thanks guys,

Well i took the bull by the horns so to speak and i now have a grow room built i did look at the grow rooms and they inspired me .

My room is 6feet long by 5ft and 7 feet high covered in mylar and white plastic sheeting also the seedlings went in this week end so far so good will post pics soon

I've had PM requests also to show a grow room set-up. So I'll take some pictures of mine. It's nothing fancy and runs along the following strategic directives:

The most ganja in the shortest possible time without spending too much and also not giving the game away.

What resulted is the room I have now - Luckily it is a whole room and is cut off from the rest of the house via a conservatory - so you wouldn't know it was there - also you can't be seen going in and out and I'm not overlooked by anyone. it has it's own heating and water supply and I love spending time down there - it hold my tools too - so if I need to build something extra - I knock it up down there.

Also - because of the major modifications - my next two grows will be 'unsteady' as I had to shuffle them into new routines. They should settle by mid March.

I have some more stuff on order - I need a carbon filter and industrial extractor/ducting - I'm going growell on these as they are expensive £200 for the smallest - but the quality is very high and that's what I want. No smell = no suspicion.

My mum stayed at my house for 4 days - and had no idea about the plants - so that was a good test.

:rude:

I'll take some pictures today. Stick 'em up, yeah?

:rock:

yes please i really like to look at how other people have put their room together .

Cheers

I will take some pics of mine as soon as i have located me battery charger for the nicads!!  

just moved house so still living out of boxes at the mo..

I'll pop back tomorrow for a look then,

Nice one HP,

U R D man. :rock:

Dunno what happened with that double post peeps? :confused:

I could say but Joolz has banned us! :D:)