G13

Supertoke

Hi recently been reading a little about G13 and am thing about buying some seeds, i've looked through the internet and the only form it seems to come in is G13 * Hash plant

just wanted to know why they chose hashplant to cross it with, and is there a more true g13 strain commercial available (via cubing i guess)

any info would be much appreciated

cheers and merry x-mas all :P

:geek: hey super toke,

im just about to germ some g13 x hashplant from sensi seeds.

i was also looking for pure g13 but have been informed this is not avalable comertaly.

there is a guy in america who has his own web site/seed delivery,claiming to have almost pure g13.cant find this link for his page so just search google for g13.the site is black with green writing.(gotta stress never used this guy so dont know how reliable or how goood quality his seed are)

so after looking long and hard i decided to go with the sensi lot there a well known company bit pricy but reliable.

there is a thread in strain base on g13 and cubing i started some time ago think it was mono who left some absolutly killer info on the strain.

take a look if you can.

hope this helped a little keep us posted on youre progress.

merry x~mass all :) .

grasshopper :)

cheers grasshopper, yeah i've seen the sight you were talking about not sure about forking out $200 for seeds unless in well know seedbank, seen some G13 * Hashplant on seedsdirect think i'll stick with those, any feedback on how its goes with yours would be much appreciated

cheers

hi all

there are also another 2 G13 strains out there the first being

G12: Maple leaf indica crossed with G13 x hashplant

£70 or £125 feminized

Armegeddon: F1 hybrid of G13 x hashplant x Maple leaf x Bigbud

£125 or £220 feminized

all the best jgs B)

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys

check out my earlier strain base thread about generals daughter. this is a g13 hybrid, and the guy who develped it respnded with all the info you could need on g13. Generals daughter is quite popular round here, and i might get some myself