Nutrient Mix For Clones

Cowboy

Hi Folks

Just wanted to get some ideas of what you guys and girls currently use as your nutrient mix for clones.

I currently use a 1/2 strength Canna Vega mix, which produces OK results in terms of root growth etc.

What works best for you?

Cowboy :wassnnme:

• 1 month later...

1/4 strength works out at 1.25ml per litre. I think you can go a little higher without to many problems, say to 1/2 strength or 2.5ml per litre.

I know u asked for nutrients and formulex is good but if u r havin trouble gettin' them rooted to begin with try using rhizotonic, which is a stimulant, to soak u cubes in first. U could use any 1/4 strength veg feed but might as well go 4 formulex as it's been designed for it and it's cheap enough.

Highlander.

Yeah, I have always used Formulex and think its spot on for clones. I also use it for my mother plants.

Rhizotonic is a root stimulant and its the absolute dogs bollocks. I use it to soak the cubes before I take the clones, as well as using it in a foliar feed on clones and plants in veg. They go mad for it :wassnnme: