Sk#1

Bish

56 days for the Skunk.

BTW Bishie, i ordered that charcoal material........middle of January until it arrives!!! Never realised it would take a month, how long did it take for you?

Wilbur

Took about 3 wks for me Wilbur, but it is Crimbo after all :oldtoker:

I think they're also used to dealing with huge company orders, not 1 metre for indoor growers :angry:

Bloody good stuff though, i'm well impressed with the 'Bishie Filter' B)

Cheers for the SK#1 info :unsure:

What are the seeds that ya get free from Gypsy then? I was under the impression that those were SK#1? Is yours different then Mr Highlander?

What is the flowering times for those freebies then?

:unsure:

I have been growing skunkmans #1 from seed and clones. It starts to flower very quickly, and finishes within 8weeks easy, imo. It is one of the quickest strains I have grown so far; Hundu Kush took as least as long. I prefer the skunk. The stretch doesnt last for long[phew] but is quite spectacular :o

MYH.

So about 8-9 weeks?

My girls have only been vegging under 24/0 for 12 days & the SK#1 is so bushy! gunna be a corker :)

Is it a decent yeilder MYH?

Cheers

:woot: hello Mr.Bishie.how's u n the misses?

Sheffield was a corker.long nite!!!!!9.30 got home...thanks:!: :unsure::)

no advice for you...just thought i'd say Hi!

shite weather!!

see you's soon xxx

Hmmmm

Sensi say 45 - 50 days in their catalogue for Skunk No.1! I been growing it for yonks now, and find 56 days is fine. I've run them to 63, and even to 70 but cannot detect any real advantage in so doing, and have even found that mould can set in as the buds really are very fat and chunky.

I think that maybe different rooms have different climate leads to varying experience amongst growers?

Just my few pennerth!

Sensi say 45 - 50 days in their catalogue for Skunk No.1! I been growing it for yonks now, and find 56 days is fine. I've run them to 63, and even to 70 but cannot detect any real advantage in so doing

I found the same thing with the skunkman's #1.

It is very bushy and make lots and lots of flowers. You can cotrol the number and size of the flowers to some extent, by pruning. The more you prune the fewer, larger, flowers you will get. Overall I would say yield is good, quality is average too good. I like it but I am looking for something a bit more compact now.

MYH