What's best for munchies?

reefman

don't really know whats best for munchies but if you really have severe drymouthy, the best thing has to be pure, fresh lemon juice.  just down some and you mouth instantly doesn't have drymouth anymore. there's jus 1 problem. it only works for a couple of mins at a time  :)

Hmm.

I like food full stop. As some may know - it used to be my trade - I was a chef for many years - so I do spend a lot of time in my grow-room and my kitchen.

Tonight - I will be mostly having...

Chicken Feta Pie - which is a middle-eastern dish I find very tasty. It's chicken and leeks fried with spices then mixed with eggs, the cheese and plenty of artichoke hearts - cooled then cooked in Filo-pastry.

I serve with a Pomegranite and flat-leaf tabbouleh. A mish mash of tomatoes, pomegranite, wild garlic, mint, flat-leaf parsley, oil and cous-cous.

Serve with a young white burgundy or a late brouilly.

sorry - bit of a connoisseur all round.

:cool:

Love tea - but have taken to drinking luxury coffees. When I roll up a nice spliff I like to accompany it with a high quality coffee (Tesco posh range coffees in the tubs are the best so far). Not only does it taste nice (you can have a bickie with that too) - but it works against the smoke nicely - clearing your head - ready for another...

warning: difficult to stop doing once you start....

Bloody hell HP!!!!!

If I shave off me beard, buy a nice dress and a wig, would you marry me??

hell, I thought I could cook but............

Steve The Hungry Weed

:mad:

Ditto - I thought my ratatouille with lemon courgette was posh cookery till I read that!

I struggle slightly sometimes though, as my girlfriend is a chef, and a veggie, so very difficult to please!!

We really should have a UK420 meeting and the three of us can do some shit hot munchies!!

Hi all,

keeping well? :P

anyway HP, I have to agree with you on the coffee, Tescos Java is exquisit, infact lets get the pot on :music:

:peace: JJ

Oooh coffee!! Yes, get the pot on HP and we will all come over and sample some of that fine sounding chef-ing! Bloody hell, am I hungry now or what?!

For dry mouth I have a remedy peeps! You want it? Oh, well, OK then! A teaspoon of organic first cold pressed hemp seed oil! It tastes absolutely great to me, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea or coffee!

Other favourites: Red wine [gently does it], a really good strong [14.5%] one - especially South African and Australian wines, fresh home baked organic bread sprayed with organic extra virgin unfiltered olive oil, a smidgin of garlic and a little bit of cheese.

I really do think that this Summer we should have a UK420 BBQ in a park somewhere [the law may be cool by then?] - with HP as Chief Chef!

I really do think that this Summer we should have a UK420 BBQ in a park somewhere [the law may be cool by then?] - with HP as Chief Chef!

Cool :P

How about May 4th in Brixton, London.