Sensi's Nl#5 X Haze

HydroNaut

Hi...back again

I've slipped behind a little on my intended schedule ,was supposed to be at this stage 2 weeks ago but having being ill and also suffering the effects of the Black Domina ice-o-hash ive kinda got behind.A bout of thrips in my mother room didnt help any either.

2 cans of Provado bug killer soon sorted that out....all dead...in one go.Had to leave it a while before i transfered any more clones to the flower room....just to make sure .Thats the only time i've had them...and i hope its the last...nastly little buggers!

The piccy here is of 13 NL#5xHaze "just" rooted cuttings....taken from 13 corresponding mothers in the veg room.All of unknown sex.

These cuttings were put straight into flower as soon as roots began to show thru the 3'' rockwool blocks.As soon as sex is known ill chop all of them and the corresponing males in the veg room.

More Doms to go in the high lev table...but this time all pheno "A"....very short in stature with very few branches...finishes at under 24 inches if put into flower as a clone.Finishes fastest (50 days...as stated by Sensi) of all the diff fem pheno's of the packet i bought...of which there was 4...the longest i chopped at 68 days ...i still think they could have gone longer.

babys....all say ahhhhhhh

More pics to follow as things progress

nlhazeclonesjpg

• 3 months later...

Watcha Hydro!!

Its taken a while to get those beans on the go. But it sounds like you have good enough excuses.

I cant wait to see how they go.

Best of luck with the old NL5xHaze, you know i love it :D

Hope to catch up with you properly soon,

Chip :)