Medi-canna-poster To Download And Print

twigs

The first one is great, stylish and gets its point across really well. The only thing I would change is the line saying "Miscellaneous, Mixed syndromes" - I'd take it out altogether, it's too wishy washy after the impressive list of specific conditions. Or you could change it to something like "And many other neurological conditions" perhaps, and put it last.

Not so keen on the second one. I can see what you're trying to do, but it doesn't have the elegance of the first one, somehow. I think the bit about getting the munchies is too flippant, and the paedophiles comparison is a bit News of the World for my taste.

Keep designing, you've obviously got an eye for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd second what squirrel is saying. Good work btw, but taking out the "Miscellaneous, Mixed syndromes" and moving MS nearer to the top would work better imo. And if you can put two on one side of an A4, to make A5 handouts, and maybe .pdf it, it makes it easier for folks to print and saves paper. :)

Not keen on the second one at all, sorry, but at least you're making the effort.

:yinyang:

Edited by HvyFuel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sh4d0w
i've read about photoshop on here loads of times, can anyone provide a link to get it ????????

sorry if its a dopey question

No, cant provide a link, but will seriously suggest downloading a bittorrent client such as the one from bittorrent.com, and googleing 'photoshop torrent', download a little torrent file (less than 1mb) and 'open with' any bittorrent client you have.

there should be (especialy with torrent files) loads of torrent files that include a serial key or a crack so you get the full version for free! :yinyang:

EDIT: soz, didn't see twigs' advice.

Edited by sh4d0w