Weed Feed!

BenDoverUK

Hi, 1st off thx 4 all the inspiration and good advice that helped me get this far :rolleyes: Im growing the divine medley and my plants are 4-5 weeks old and the smallest has just shot up to 14inches so iv put them onto 12/12 as of 2nite, Im using all canna terra nutrients and wanted to know when to start using the flower nutrients (canna terra flores), Do I give them it on there next feed? or when the plants finally get the idea and start sprouting buds? Im thinking keep em on veges till the stretch has finsished then flush an swap over, is this right? I just need a guiding hand as I want to get the most out ofthem and I can see the potentials there, Thx in advance ;)

hi bendover

It depends. Seeing as you are new to this, i would just go straight to bloom nutes. Next time, clones or seeds, you can experiment. Maybe go to bloom nutes before or after you go to 12/12.

If you keep on veg nutes, there will be more N and therefore the plant will tend to stretch more. If you go to bloom earlier, the plant will stay more compact. BUT, if it is a sativa dom plant, it will need more N as it flowers. So you could mix the 2 a little, or stay on veg nutes longer.

Its up to you and the plant. I dont know the strain you are growing so i cant directly comment, but i hope the genera guidelines ive given you will help

Chip :rolleyes:

You aint seen me...right!

Hello BenDoverUK,

Go straight over to the Terra Flores feed.

It has Nitrogen in it, and enough to keep them going thereafter throughout the bloom cycle.

Regards

chrisesq

Cheers for the advice ppl lol Il go straight on to the flower i think, even tho there all diff types (its only 1m2), mixed between gypsys divine medley and 3 skunk 1...i think. Anyway thx 4 the advice ;) Il yet you all know how it all shapes up lol