Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Decembers Cream of the Crop  

597 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• theory

• The_Embalmer

• skinnyshreck

• Ms Breadbin

Blimey! :blub:

Theory and I are so chuffed to be picked. When Frankie B showed me this page we were like frenzied mutts bouncing around with Glee!!!! :ouch:;)

Big thanks for everyone's votes, and to Jools and the UK420 team!

:yep:

Edited by Ms Breadbin

Was going to go with the Kroberry shot as I thought it looked wonderful; never seen purple trichomes before! However, like most of you, I've had to go with Ms Breadbin.

I didn't even know there was a cross between those two strains, the funny thing is I was thinking of one of those two for my next grow (or Bangi Haze) so I reckon I'm now convinced! That looks like a massive yield - what did you grow them under Ms Breadbin?

Skinnyshreck has taken a great photo and there are too many choices, maybe there could be a blueberry section ?!Drifting in a sea of purple trichomes is where you will find me. :wassnnme::yahoo:

:yep: Can't believe im here again.

Thanks to the 420 team for nominating me and thanks to all that voted for me.

Some great pics this month as usual, hav'nt voted yet i cant make my mind up.

Happy new year all!

mouthwatering bubble but the ms-bb gets my vote absolutely lovely colour and coated looks delicious.

well done to all you who were nominated i envy you all my own is on the way some super lovely buds wait and see.

well done again

cyberpunx