Info About Growing In A Greenhouse

Bifterman

Im after some information about growing in a greenhouse, starting in the spring.

I have grown indoors before and have had the use of a mother to supply the cuttings so im sure all plants will be female.

This time I don't have a mother and im a bit worried that when I plant , the may all turn out to be males and I wont know this until late summerish when they go into flower. By then it will be too late and I will be left with just seeds.

Can anyone suggest a way of sexing these plants earlier ? I know you can force them indoors but what about in a greenhouse in my mums garden ?? Is there anything I can do ?

The only option I can think of is to buy femisnised seeds which should increase my chances?

Any help would be great !!

You will need to do someting about circulation, as it is more than gutting to lose weed (especially outdoors coz it takes so long to grow) to the botrytis bud mould.

Best way to know if your at risk is a hygrometer although for a tenner you can get an electric thingy that tells you the temperature and humidity which for a tenner is a wise investment.