Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Novembers Cream of the Crop  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Lazlo Woodbine

Truly excellent standard this month .... :wink: :santa:

Had to go for young Mr L's fine frosty lady ..... :yahoo::beer:

Fine job ..... :yinyang:

Laz

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big - L

• Twenty Three

• theory

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheesehead for me this month loved the colour n trichs and Mr Lawless a close second was very hard to choose as they are all very nice respect to you all............ :alien::rolleyes::ohmygod:

well done you exelent growers, my favourite would be the blueberry fishy but id love a taste of them all eh :spliff: got to dream some times :rofl: im going with the fishy blueberry though as it looks loaded with the cristals. iv just started my first green room with bhuda, and blueberrys,and afgan big bud and if they keep doing well ill have my photos in aswell, great work growers you all deserve to win but as they say there can only be one and its fishy blueberry for me :spliff:

i went for cheesehead, tho when i saw it the first time i knew that it was going to be cotc material :headpain: nice job man...

though i am impartial, otherwise it would have been lawless, deffo the 2 best of show :yep:

shadow :)

DT31 for me, that thing looks like something from an alien sea, beautiful.

It was hard though, lawless's b/berry looks awesome.

The 2 Rs

wow! they all look cracking as usual.... after much deliberation i gotta go with fishys blueberry

the holands hope looked pretty sexy too mind.

good work fellas lol

very tough choice this month for me....

Fishys Blueberry looks absolutely amazing...

but my vote had to be for Lawless's Hollandss Hope... the trichrome count is absolutely amazing.

excellent work Lawless =]