Desprate Man Seeks Help.....

L NIN

thanks chrystal m8 ;)

just sending you some more luck over, looks like you need all you can get

;) i think that luk rubbed off on me seedling's m8 ;) looking nice now chrystal :smoke:

cheers GREENDUP m8 ;)

they remind me of outdoor plants that are not getting enough light or heat.

they did only have a lil oscolater on them i'v now changed it for a big 1 :smoke:

seem's a lot fresher in the room now ;) ,but gunna move the hygrometer about & test the temps m8 ;) thanks GREENDUP m8 :yep:

take care guy's ya sound :smoke:;)

when i repotted the roots were brownish :smoke: they wernt big fat roots like the other plants they were like brown cotton, thin thing's spread allover tho,but skinny brown root's :smoke:

do ya think cannazyme or rhizotonic should sort the roots out?????? :yinyang:

thanks guy's :unsure:

Edited by L NIN

that's either 1 hell ov a post or ya forgot to logg off in the "ADD REPLY" section GREENDUP m8:wassnnme:

been 20 minutes now m8 :yahoo:

Edited by L NIN

They seem to be rabid about water and they dont like the cold from what i ve found and they arent too interested in nutes. lol

Hi L-NIN,

Only just read this thread so sorry if sonmeone has already said it, but your plants don't look right at all lol

I'm not sure any fungus issue is your biggest problemn right now, the structure of the plants just is not right.

there seems to be very little side branches and they are much too tall and stretchy :(

imho you'd be better off taking as many cutting as possible, and flower those out once rooted and vegged for a week or so ;)

SB

:( shit that's a load ov problem's man :( hmmmmmmmmmm!

not to sure wot to think GREENDUP:unsure: temps been ok,but i havnt moved the hygro around yet,temps ok under light lol but the rest ov the room im not to sure about m8 :nea:

;) cheer's GREENDUP m8 :(

Hi L-NIN,

Only just read this thread so sorry if sonmeone has already said it, but your plants don't look right at all :(

I'm not sure any fungus issue is your biggest problemn right now, the structure of the plants just is not right.

there seems to be very little side branches and they are much too tall and stretchy ;)

imho you'd be better off taking as many cutting as possible, and flower those out once rooted and vegged for a week or so :nea:

SB

hey thanks StonedBrittania m8 ;)

these plants have been vegging for ages man :( lost loads ov leaf due to BAD fungi & ya right m8 summit deffo not right man :(

just repotted into fresh coco & bigger pot's,trying to get them half right then intend to flower soon as possible m8 ;)

just waiting for those roots to fill the 15ltr pots m8,anyday now (i hope) then 12/12:wassnnme:

not gunna bother with cutts StonedBrittania m8,got loads ov seedlings growing in me diary man,the sooner these are out my way the better ;)

thanks for ya post my freind lol;):(

take care ;)

i know greendup m8 :( but hey m8 big thank you for you help m8 very much appriciated my freind ;)

if i can ever help ya out m8 n that lol

thanks m8 :(