Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Octobers Cream of the Crop  

573 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big - L

• Malana_Cream

• mr_green01

• L NIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a massive respect for Lawless, he turns it a notch up with every grow but I think there is more to come from this lad :yinyang:

So it's the bubblelicious for me.

Wow, I never expected to be up here amongst such fine specimens :yinyang: I think the Bubblegum for me, she`s a beauty :yinyang: Thanks for the kind comments people :)

I'm dead chuffed just to have been nominated! :yinyang:

I went for herbs bubblegum, looks very tasty :wink: (I assume multiple voting for yourself is not allowed :yinyang: )

WOW how hard is it to choose I really don't know I'm fulled between the bubblegum and the skunk 11 but they all look so sweet and then there's mmmm Sminky's White Widow I'm going to have to go with ready to smoke lawless's skunk 11. Great job all round :unsure:

Opted for lawless this time! It just looks absolutely stunning, got the perspective and focus just right. Looks like a damn fine bit o' bud! Sminky's was also great!

This is so tough. I want to choose them all. I am drooling just looking at them. I think I will have to delay my final vote. :nea: Just can't decide.

hi another month worth of great shot's i would like to sample to give the most acurate vote.But seen as thats not going to happen. I vote for Sminkys white widow

yea it realy is a difficult one, i love the look of lawless dryed bud but the purple strains just always look so apealing to me, i just gota get my hands on one :)

For me it's sminky's White Widow. Awesome full cola show.

Close was herb9998's Bubblegum, Glittering. Then third for a pritty, pritty plant was Malana_Cream's Early Mist.

Good growing ALL. Set the standard.