THC

Szark

How do the cops do it?

...hahaa

In most cases they just take a guess OR they give it some student lab technician to test, he smokes the sample and makes a much more accurate guess.

.... alternatively you could give a bit to me and I could get an analytical chemist to run it through a mass spec at work. ;)

Might get me fired though, so p'raps not. Better stay lol

How do the cops do it?

...hahaa

In most cases they just take a guess OR they give it some student lab technician to test, he smokes the sample and makes a much more accurate guess.

I can do that job sitting on my arse. Well I wouldn't be standing on my head now would eye.

A mass Spectrometer lol does sound expensive. Cheers

So when I see, say NL putting out 22% THC in optimal growing conditions,should we be weary of that figure. As we all don't keep a mass Spectrometer in your shed.

While we are on the subject has anyone had the weed tested?

Pete

Be weary of the figures. In fact don't worry about thc content.

There is more to potency than thc content, much more, it's very complicated and still little understood. I am smoking sk1 a strain not known for high thc% but the ‘skunkman :blues:' must have his reasons for working with this (err hum)‘low’ potency strain.

Just smoke it :D

That student lab techi’ is definitely on to something :woot:

If anyone wants there weed tested by an aficionado of the technique, p.m. me.

Any time lol

MYH ;)