Good Seeds?

Citizen

Hi all,

Thanks for the supporting comments about my paranoid crop destruction. I'm going to take your advice and hold of on replanting untill I leave the forces (1 year to go; perhaps July will bring good news on the reclasssification). I'm going to use the time to invest in more equipment and seeds.

I was thinking of purchasing Sensi Hash plant seeds. At 100 quid a pack they are very expensive but I suppose you get what you pay for. Any opinions? Anyone have experience with Sensi's Hash plant?

I still have some Bluberry seeds left, also I have a stock of Sensi's indoor grow mix, skunk #1, and a packet of kalimist in my collection. I keep them stored in an airtight jar full of white rice and a very small amount of dessicant to remove moisture. Storage temp is maintained at 5-10C (buried underground in a further airtight mortar shell container)

Sensi, Hmmmmmm.

I continue to hear of growers with probs over Sensi seeds. I myself have had, shall we say, varied experiences with their stuff. Skunk No.1, however, is quite simply the mutts nutz.

:rolleyes:

which breeder's kali mist have you got?

I've not grown it, but have smoked the serious seeds kali mist - one of the nicest smokes i've had, a lovely, "up" high.

Chez