Nitrozyme to fill out a canopy>>?

Jammin

Ive read that you can use nitrozyme on your mother plants to produce new shoots for cuttings. Could you use this stuff on the top of a scrog :oldtoker: canopy for instance, if timed right, it might produce loads of new growth to trane onto the screen, making for a bigger canopy?

It doesn't seem like anyone has tried it yet, but have a crack and tell us how it goes. Seems logical though. Someones gotta try it first....might as well be you :P

KC

I've found that Maxicrop seaweed extract sprayed regularly on flowering plants really helps the buds and plant fill out. I spray first thing in the 'morning' just before the lights come on, to avoid spray hitting the bulb and allow the moisture to evaporate during the day (avoiding mould). I think that Maxicrop is quite a bit cheaper than Nitrozyme.

I'd also reccomend spraying GH Diamond Nectar diluted 8ml per litre one week before harvest if you wanna see something wonderful happen to the buds and trichomes!