C99 and apollo11

Jammin

Just grown out my first A11's.....look fantastic, covered in Trichomes, and damn good yield too.....

Look like they'd suit scrog, some lower branching, but mine weren't pinched, so I think it'd bush up better pinched.....nice flexible stems....good for scrogging.....

Looking forward to the first sample smokes this evening.....

Gonna be a long evening.......got first samples of outddor blueberry, a11, gd8, gd6, gd2 to assay ;):)

Mono.....x

No experiens of cindy, love to try though, she dominates a lot of the GD's I growing, again very flexible stems, branchy, but this is a hybrid..

Highlander turned up, gotta go......

High there,

Mono- the Apollo I gave you will blow your socks off.

I find it stronger than all the General's Daughters - 'be interested to know how your visit to the Moon is tonight ;)

Hello Jamin,

I grow both and rate them very highly indeed.

Smokabilty: is excellent - cindy, especially cures to a shrivelled, sugary nugget of fruity fun, however, I did not choose the haze dominant pheno due to cat and my nose. My favourite indica dom aATM though

The apollo 11 and (apollo 13 x haze 19) x apollo 11 I grow, do not taste great and smell like a) lemon sponge flavouring from school meals and B) cat spray on lemon balm - but if you wish to examine your ceiling in intimate details, it is good. Not good for inexperienced smokers, much euphoria followed by visions, sickness and a long walk home.

Both are emminently scrog-able, nice bendy stems and reasonable and controllable stretch going into flowering.

I would recommend both, and wish they were more available, buy now, in two years time the seeds sold with that 'name' will be perverted beyond belief.

I think the government is winning the seed war.

U

Nice all, sounds like im in for a treat, if i can get my hands on some!

Whats this seed war your talking about utopiate? Sounds like the sort of thing that deserves a devoted thread>>>?? Know id like to hear about it.

Cheers. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fortunate to be given a couple of Cindy99 clones.Very tight,crystally buds & does smell/taste fruity too.Not a great yielder,plant grew bushy with small buds,took 7-8 weeks to flower. As a Sativa is a definate uppy,buzzy smoko,leaving me with itchy red-eye hehe. Reminded me a bit of ole "sensi skunk",but much more potent.

As my main smoke of choice is heavy Indica, smoking Sativa all the time kinda leaves me "wired"So will not be replacing as main stock,but I do rate it as a nice change,good for Daytime smoking.

Mate who gave me clones washed up his Cindy99 trim in Ice-olator bags (3 mesh set),& rewarded with a quality resin,so gooey it had to be kept in the fridge!There are certainly alot of trichomes covering those buds.

I have taken some Cindy99 cuttings and will put a couple in to flower again as it is nice to have a different smoke every now & then.