Advice Needed

goosteruk

good day all,i've got a little problem fast approaching and wanted to know if any of you who have

grown paradise seeds sensi star before have topped them? and how did they react to it? also if they

would be good for a scrog screen as i'm thinkin about puttin one up 4 this grow.The problem i've got is

my flower tent is full and the sensi stars in my veg cupboard are gettin big enough to put in the flower room.

The only thing i can think of doing is topping them to keep the height down so i dont have heat/burning issues l8r on in to flowering due to too big a plant and not enough room to keep light away sufficient distance.So any

people with any advice on topping the ss and whether they would be effective under a scrog screen it would be greatly

appreciated.I have done a few searches on this subject but nothing specific is coming up,thanks all,guk

hi goosteruk :yinyang: i have grew sensistar a few times,lovely plant but always seems to be a small plant(for me)and always verry bushy might not need to top,have you tried nipping and bending the top tip?it also slows it down....gud luk mate

Edited by L NIN