Something Not Right

smooch

hi everyone hope evs is going ok :blub:

well its day 12 and still no sign checked peat pots still moist evs looks ok but these ones really dont want to come up (wish i had put them in cubes )fem grapefruit wish ihad stuck with ww at least i would be smiling at xmas might still be got some ice but not sure about the bank now ;) still in propagator nice room WHATS GOING ON ;););):blub::(

I've had a lot of female seeds strains over the last 3 years and I've only had problems with one pack - Northern Lights. No idea what was wrong with them but none germinated. Just one of those things I'm afraid.

They should have popped by now, I recently germed some femaleseeds GF by just putting them in compost with no paper towel or soaking method or anything. I can't imagine why yours aren't popping, sorry :ouch:

:smoke:

cheers sweeper

just dug 2 up and it looked like mold think ive killed them by ovewatering them they never turned to mush so into rock wool they went to see if out happens doubt it very much now like 12 days with tails out and if they do will prob be hermie by now with all the stress :) :wink: :yinyang:

I've had a lot of female seeds strains over the last 3 years and I've only had problems with one pack - Northern Lights. No idea what was wrong with them but none germinated. Just one of those things I'm afraid.

hi ya again dalbeag

just dug 2 up it looked like mold over nice with the water me thinks but we learn by our mistakes :yinyang: cheers for reply mustgo stick my head up my arse and sulk for 2 days