Powerstout- When To Give Nutes?

dramadrama

Hey guys.

Im thinking of growing Powerstout- infact, im gonna grow powerstout once the seeds arrive. I shall be ordering once ive typed this up.

but im a tad confused. Since i havnt used any nutes on my lowryders (dumb, i know now that) i thought i better had on the PowerStout. So i have ordered some Canna bio Flores last night, off the web, and will be using it on the lowryders, which have about 20 days left.

But when should i start giving nutrients to the Powerstout? at what day? or week? Do u think the second week would be right? They will be growing under a red spectrum 125W envirolite.

lol

Guest HomeGrown

just follow the chart and ur eyes. if plants show a bit of nute burn decrease amounts and if the look hungry increase, but u'll probably find u need to decrease dossage a little

make sure u have a ph tester and check the ph of ur nutes. This is more important than dossage at first cos if u get the ph wrong and nutes get locked out ....the plant will show deficiencies when its got nothing to do with a nute def in the growing medium

whats AF? auto flower? is so makes no difference they aint pre ferted seeds

:spliff:

Edited by HomeGrown

But when should i start giving nutrients to the Powerstout? at what day? or week? Do u think the second week would be right? They will be growing under a red spectrum 125W envirolite.

:yinyang:

Dude,The red(2700K) envirolite is for the Flower stage and seedlings.Probably wont work very well on its own.

You need a blue(6400) for vegging.

What soil mix are you using ? Some soils have enough nutrients to last through veg stage.

You have Canna bio flores which wont be very good for vegging.

You need the Vega nutrients if your soil mix does'nt have any.

Hope this helps a bit :unsure:

G.A.T.I B)

hello mate,

hope this helps

:doh:

Thanks again Home grown, is abit different to one i have with Rhizo and canna zym but without the boost.

Probally because Boost isnt avaliable as yet.