Does It Matter??

Blurrysight

hey ppl..i went on holiday to spain last month,and a day b4 i went i took 2 cuttings from my last nebula plants, i left the clones outside in normal shitty english weather expecting them not to grow.. but to my amazment, i came home and they had started to grow.. here they are now..

my main question is........

do u have to have a sealed grow room for good results..all i got set up is the hps and fan , in an open spare bedroom/office.

happy growing

post-10998-1155081077_thumb.jpg

post-10998-1155081086_thumb.jpg

post-10998-1155081097_thumb.jpg

:smoke: Nice surprise to come home to :yinyang:

If you want to force them to flower you will have to make sure they are kept in the dark/ during the 12/12

period. It will be no good if someone turns a light on in the room during this time, especially in the early stages.

Also you need to have a constant supply of fresh air entering the room.

If the room is big, one light may not be enough, but if you use your ingenuity you can usually get round this.

My mate grows under a table with the legs raised on books for extra height, and an old thick army blanket for

blocking the light during the dark period.

Hope you get some nice smoke before your tan fades :yep:

Good Luck

Casso.

hey thanx for replying. No the room is allways dark in the 12/12. the room aint being used so the doors not being opend, its my 4th grow in that room but b4 i had a sort of growroom made. suppose this is just an open grow,