California Orange Flowering Problem

lampyboy

Greetings.

1st time post on this Forum so hello and thnaks in advance for the advice.

Basically got a 400W, indoor, soil growth Cali O going on.

It was 7 weeks into flowering lookign good budding up nicely then, as I was to find out later, the bulb blew, kinda.

I think that the bulb was losing strength and was on its way out so second growth started appearing ont he bud sites that, I rekon, were due to lack of bulb strength.

Replaced the bulb, everything is starting to bud up and trichs are growing onthe new growths.

Question is... when do rekon the best time to harvest is? :ouch:

I gotta rely on sight as I can't afford a microscope to check the crystals, and never grown Orange before so have nothing to base it on.

Had a look round for photos but no joy.

Tried taking photos but can't download the damm thing!!!

cheers

PS why is there no indoor grow section, only Hydro (Sorry to many chems and effort for my liking) and outdoor (Orange in the greenhouse is looking good :wink: ?

Have a look here :wink:

The only proper way of telling whether bud is ready is by checking the trichs with a cheap loupe :blub:

Owd :ouch:

Although i hear expensive ones work just as well. :blub:

Taxi for Mr Muppet please!

I was trying to save him/her money lol

Owd :wacko:

Cheers guys (bloke, lampyBOY??! ;) ) I'll take a look around, gotta keep it as the earth made it :D

By the way, loupe?

Cheap one will do, all the same in the end... you still get stoned :blub:

Loupe?

MVC-781S.JPG

Kinda thing geologists use for lookin' real close at stones out in a field. Intrestin' eh? :blub:

I got a cheap 10x magnifing one,and struggle a little with it, prolly better off with a 20x or 30x one. But if ya have a mooch around on the net you can get a 100x pocket microscope for a tenner. :wacko: