Cloning

danny-warnard

So im going to be setting up a SCROG grow shortly and Im going to be taking some cutting from a friend. Sensi Skunk is what I'll be cloning.

The plants have been outside since May atleast and I was just wondering if I should be concerned about bringing them inside?

They are getting around 17hours daylight outside but Once rooted I intend to change the photoperiod to 24/0.

Once cut and set into their medium they will be brought indoors the same day. Can this cause any problems to the plant? Rooting/hermies?

Can I switch straight to 24/0? I can pretty much take as many clones as I want (since they are on holiday :smoke: ). I will need 6 clones. They have already taken 3 for me so I was going to take about 10/12 more. Id rather toss 6 outside then be short.

Thanks for any help.

I did this last year and it worked fine for me - went straight to 24 cos I was too stoned to set the timer.

HA fantastic.

Good to no that I can do this. I will be checking the plants VERY CAREFULLY for any signs of pests. To the best of my knowledge I have around 14 plants to choose from. I have been looking after them for the last 2weeks and haven't noticed any problems.

I spent the best part of today cleaning my grow room so best take a mircoscope with me just in case.

Thanks guys

The plants have been outside since May atleast and I was just wondering if I should be concerned about bringing them inside?

as above... keep a good eye on them & if worried, take smaller clones. They root quicker & have less surface area for bugs :yinyang:

Once cut and set into their medium they will be brought indoors the same day. Can this cause any problems to the plant? Rooting/hermies?

nope

Can I switch straight to 24/0? I can pretty much take as many clones as I want (since they are on holiday :headpain: ). I will need 6 clones. They have already taken 3 for me so I was going to take about 10/12 more. Id rather toss 6 outside then be short.

yes you can change to 24/0 straight away for rooting clones :cheers:

always allow for a mortality rate when taking clones, best not take the piss tho, if the plant is outdoors, it will be flowering by now I'd think. Take the clones from the lowest & newest branches you can find, but if they have started to flower be prepared to wait for a while for them to reveg... it can take a while